понедельник, 21 октября 2013 г.

Form 6 Pre-Test ( to be, to have, can)

6 Form   Pre-test ( to be , to have, can)
1 Fill in the gaps with   am not, am, is , are ,are, was, were, can, could, were, weren`t,weren`t , had, didn`t have
1.     A: ______you 12 years old?
B:  No, I________. I _____12 last year. Now I ________13.
2.     A:_____you read English books when you ________5?
B:  No, but I ______read English books well now.
3.     A: _____there  theatres  here 10 years ago?
B: No, there ______, but there ________1 now.
4.     There _____any shops here when I was little, but there _____ a lot of shops now.
5.     We _____a railway station then, but we ________any airports.

2. Fill in the gaps   with  haven`t got, have got, is, isn`t, was, can, can, couldn`t, didn`t have, had
1.     __________she your sister?
No, she_____. I _______any sisters.
2.     I ________a car and I _______drive very well. When I ______10 years old
I ________a car but I ________a bike.
3.     My mother ________ cook at the age of 6 but now she _______cook well.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий